Monday, January 23, 2012

Stuff vs Adventure

 

I should be writing a paper on food culture. I should be doing laundry, cleaning, dishes and probably showering. Instead I am updating my long lost blog and doing some thinking.

2012. The year of adventure.

As Eric and I were discussing our goals for this year, a common theme ran through them. Travel. Explore. Fitness. Adventure. We live in the Pacific NW! There is so much to discover and do here. We both regretted not doing nearly enough last year. This year, that will change.

I’m talking camping, hiking, running, bouldering, site seeing and so, so much more!

I’m done with spending my money on stuff that I only appreciate for a short time. I’d much rather be spending my money on gas to get places, camp sites for the night, park passes and food for the road.

2012! Here we go!

Also…watch this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment